Spinal Cord injury at D5-D6
And now, we are proud to present Mr. Nicolò, a 24 years old competitive swimmer, member of the national swimming team, and patient of the Local Health Autority.
He is in a wheelchair as a result of a motorbike accident. He has a degree in Physiotherapy
This is how he speaks about our Standing frame '' Easy up'' in a recently interview:
- ''The standing frame is a key rehabilitation companion;
- Has many, easy adjustments;
- Requires a bit of practice to be used unaided (mostly to get on and off) because the front access isn't suitable for everybody;
- Its design is visually pleasant and 'light', which is something not be disregarded;
- The support for extending the knee are not over the patella, but under the patella, which is very good;
- Many optionals for the most complete personalization;
- Very good finishes;
- Easy to move;
- Provides a very good anterior support when getting on and off, which is not the case with other standing frames''